Posted by: Kitty | 2012-08-14

Fibro - continue

Thanks doc, it makes me happy to think that there are other products I could use, and are not bound by my meds for ever.
However, I have 2 questions.
1. The curcumin, is the active ingredient in Tumeric, so can one get pure curcumin, if so, where? or can one take some Tumeric and mix it say with something like honey, and ingest it like that?
2. Metagenics is an American based company, are those products even available in SA, and where would one get them?

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day Kitty

In order to take Curcumin it needs in a very high dose be of therapeutic value. 4 tabs of the Heat treated product contains over 1.2 kg of the active ingredient in Turmeric. Wings herbal in the Cape has such a product (it is practitioner only) 080 202 8888.
2. Yes metagenics products are available locally - some products are practitioner only.

if you need a speedier reply please email me directly :

Kind regards
Dr Debbie