I started eating All Bran cereal about 4 months ago and it has helped me a lot ito keeping me regular, but for the past week and a half I haven' t been going to the loo as regular and I am still eating the all bran including fruits every day. What could be the reason for the change in my bowl movements of lack thereof? I have also been exercising for the past 4 months.

Dear Reader
Temporary constipation could be the result of hormonal changes (if you are not postmenopausal, then you may experience some constipation because of hormonal changes during your menstrual cycle), ingestion of other medications, stress, etc. If none of these factors apply and the constipation persists for longer than a month, please have a medical checkup just to make sure that there is no underlying physical cause that needs attention. You can try using cooked dried fruit with the All-Bran in the morning and start taking probiotics ("good microorganisms") such as Bifidoforte (buy at health shop) to promote regularity.