Question
Posted by: LAdyGaga | 2011/04/12

FIASCO between the ex and me

I have been single for the past 3 years and I met this guy three months ago and it seems as though things are going okay and fast between us.
When I met him he told me about this girl that they just broke up and the girl is in denial. He works around the area where I stay and since we met he spend most of the time in my place since its closer to work and every Friday we go to his place and come back together Monday morning. Apparently the girl went to his place couple of times during the week and unfortunately he couldn’ t find him. Last Wednesday there were some documents that he wanted so he told me to come with him to his place so we went there planning to sleep over. As he parked his car a neighbor came to him and told him that the girl is in her house waiting for him to come back then he was very bored then I told him to go and speak to the girl of which he didn’ t we drove back to my house and left the girl at the neighbour’ s place. We talked about it and he assured me that I am the one that he wants not her she is just in denial. As always Friday after work we went to his place and Saturday night there was a knock on the door and waaaaaaaa the girl again. I gave them space and went out then few minutes later I decided to go back in the house the poor girl was in tears telling him how much she loves him and how much she wanted them to have the second chance. She told me that she loves the guy so much where she is even willing to accept the fact that I am in the picture. I told her that I am not settling for this and the guy told her infront of me that he does no longer want her he wants me and he wants to settle with me. Because it was late and she does not have the car we offered to drive her back home. Looking at the tense situation I decided to let the guy stay behind and drove her home with the neighbour’ s child her house is an hour drive. Well we dropped her off and came back around 11:00 at night. Sunday me and the guy went to the stadium to watch Chiefs playing when we came back the neighbor told us that the girl was there crying telling her how much she loves the guy. And the neighbor manages to convince her to go telling her that we are not coming back.

I don’ t know anymore how to handle this girl I am not sure if she will ever giveup on this man. I am not sure if I should trust this man that when I am not around if she will be able to let this girl go. I hate being in this type of fiasco. Please advice what should I do

Dear Lady Gaga
This is a difficult situation - but the boyfriend needs to make up his mind and if he does not want to continue the relationship he will have to be firm and consistent with her until she realizes that there is no future for them. If she really stalks him he can get a restraining order from the police. I think you need to be cautious and get to know him better to know whether he can be trusted before you fall head over heels in love with him. You will probably also get feedback from neighbours and friends about him. Practice safe sex in the meantime!

3
Posted by: LAdyGaga | 2011/04/12

I have tried to post on cybershrink but it does not give us options to posts

Reply to LAdyGaga
Posted by: T | 2011/04/12

Goo day. I would recommend that you post this on Cybershrink. Good luck

Reply to T
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/12

Dear Lady Gaga