Question
Posted by: Anon3 | 2009/04/10

Fiance likes to visit porno websits

i have just discovered that my partner likes visiting porno websites. Should i confront him or not. Do i have a reason to be worried? I am not sure how to deal with this. He searches sites which show sex, naked people having sex. What should i do?

you should ask him why he likes viewing porn and discuss with him how it makes you feel. once you find out why he likes viewing it, such as maybe he likes role-playing then both of you can inact role-playing without viewing the porn. however, if this problem makes you unhappy and concerned and his response or the solution is not acceptable, a marriage counsellor should be approached.