Question
Posted by: ha2904 | 2010/03/26

fiance affair

i met my fiance late 2008 FROM DAY 1 HE WAS NEVER REALLY INTERSTED IN ME , WE JUST HAVING A SEXUAL THING GOING FOR ABOUT 2 MINTHS AS HE JUST GOT OUTTA OF A 5 YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS THEN FIANCE AND AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WHICH I KNEW HE WAS JUST USING ME FOR SEX HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO BEEN A RELATIONSHIP BUT STILL DIDNT TAKE ME VERY SERIOUSLY AND WE WERE TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER 2 MONTHS BUT HE DIDNT BOTHER TRYING TO SEE ME , HE WAS VERY INTO HIS DRUGS ASWELL. HE THEN CHEATED ON ME WITH A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE AND DUMPED ME FOR HER LIKE A WEEK AFTER AND LIED ABOUT IT AND SAID ITS MY FAULT WE BROKE UP
SHORTLY AFTER I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD AND HE ASKED ME TO GET BACK TOGETHER BUT AT THE TIME WAS STILL SEEING MY FRIEND AND TOLD US BOTH HE WAS GOING TO BE WITH US AND ACTUALKLY NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH ME , ONLY TO USE ME FOR HIS CHILD THEN STAY WITH HER BUT KEPT ME GOING THINKIGN WE WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER SO HE COULD GO FOR SCANS ETC , EVENTUALLY WHEN IT CAME OUT HE WAS WITH MY FRIEND SHE DUMPED HIM AND HE CAME RUNNING BACK TO ME BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS SAYIGN HE WOULD GIVE ME 100% ETC SO I TOOK HIM BACK. THINGS WERE OKAY WHEN WE GOT BACK TOGETEHR BUT NOT GREAT AND HE STILL WAS NEVER AROUND AND TREATED ME QUITE BADLY.INFACT VERY BADLY BUT ASKED ME TO MOVE IN WITH HIM 4 MONTHS AFTER. I DID COS I WAS HAVING HIS CHILD BUT IT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE, HE TREATED ME BAD LEFT ME PREGANAT AT HOME ALONE EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND AND WENT ON DRUG BENDERS FOR 2 DAYS ON END NOT HEARING FROM HIM. I EVEN STARTED BLEEDING AND TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND AFTER HE DROPPED ME BACK OFF AT HOME HE JUST WENT OUT AGAIN.
ONE NIGHT I CHECKED HIS PHONE AND SAW VERY SEXUAL MESSAGES FROM A GIRL AND I CONFRONTED HIM AND HE SAID IT WAS JUST MSGS AND HE IS SORRY AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, A FEW WEEKS LATER I SAW HE WAS STILL MSGING HER AND THE SAME STORY SORRY AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. AND THEN HE STARTED CHANIGING BEING NICE TO ME AND MAKING TIME FOR ME AND THEN A 3RD TIME I SAWE IT AGAIN AND EVENTUALLY FOUND OUT HE WAS HAVING A 9 MONTH AFFAIR WEITH THIS WOMAN AND HE TOLD HER HE LIOVED HER AND HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR HER ETC AND I FINALLY DUMPED HIM AND WAS GOING TO MOIVE ON BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND MISSED HIM SO MUCH HE BEGGGED AND BEGGED FOR ME BACK. I TOOK HIM BACK AND HE IS SO DIFFERENT WITH ME NOW, HE NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE , HE GIVES MA ACCESS TO HIS PHONE AND FACEBOOK AND HE SHOWERS ME WITH GIFTS AND LOVE AND COOKS DINNER EVERY NIGHT FOR ME AND TREATS ME LIKE A REAOL QUEEN , DOESNT DRINK OR TAKE DRUGS ANYMORE AND HAS DONE A COMPLETE TURNAAN0PRUND SO WE ARE NOW ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED IN 9 WEEKS, PROBLEM IS IM STILL HRUTOING OVER AFFAIR, INFACT I CRY EVERYUDAY ABOUT IT, IM ANGRY, HURT, SAD, EMOTIONAL, HATE MYSELF ,FEEL DIRTY AND DISGUSTING AND CLEALRY CANT MOVE ON FROM THIS AND IM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE TO DO, ITS LIKE I WAITED SO LONG TO HAVE THE MAN IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE AND NOW HE IS CHANGED BUT SEEMS A LIL TOO LATE FOR ME, HOW DO I MOVE ON FROM THIS BETRAYAL ???? I WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK AT HIM WITHOUT FEELOING HURT

Ouch ! Typing all in capital letters makes your message really hard to read ! And it feels as though you are shouting at us.
How did you choose to make your fiancee, a man who wasn't fond of you or even interested in you ? He's a loser, a cheat, and a druggie - do you really think so very little of yourself that you think you deserve someone like this ?
Dump him, and urgently see a counsellor to help you free yourself from your dependency on this pathetic creature and to improve your self-esteem and self-confidence, so you can protect yourself from ohter similar predators .

4
Posted by: HA2904 | 2010/03/26

i apologise for the caps , in my work we required to type in only caps and just used to it:) very sorry but thanks for the advice, thats how i been feeling but when he loves so much now and has chnaged so much it is so hard to let go. i really think i need to see someone

Reply to HA2904
Posted by: @ha2940 | 2010/03/26

Please when you post in next time try not to type in CAPITAL LETTERS as this is not reader friendly

Reply to @ha2940
Posted by: HA2904 | 2010/03/26

SORRY ALSO WHJAT IM TRYING TO ASK, CAN PEOPLE CHANGE??? WHY DID HE HURT ME SO MUCH ??? WHY DO THEY CHEAT ASWELL??? I WAS THE PERFECT GIRLFRIEND AND HE TOOK ME FOR GRANTED AND NMOW WANTS EVERYTHING FROM ME ONLY AFTER HE HAS DOEN SO MUCH DMAMAGE , IM SO CONFUISED AND I WISH I WAS DEAD SOEMTIMES

Reply to HA2904