Posted by: Pat | 2009-03-27

My problem is that my fiance likes to take pictures of her self when I' m not around and I dont feel comfortable about that because when I want to take a picture of her she does not like it.I have discussed this with her and she said she wont do it again but recently she did.When I asked her about it she got upset with m.Shes always smiling on the pictures that she takes of herself but she does not smile on mine.Sometimes the pictures dont look like she took them herself, that another reason why I stopped her from doing it. Why would she insist on something that she knows very well it makes me uncomfortable?

What sort o pictures, I wonder. It sounds horibly vain of her to want to keep on taking pictures of herself. And how many such pictures would she need, if they were only for herself. One would suspect that she may be sending them to someone(s) else, which is an unpleasant thought

Posted by: Pat | 2009-03-27

You know what puzzles me is that she would call me and ask me if she could take these pictures but when I refuse she would get upset.I' m really starting to ask myself some questions now.

Reply to Pat
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-27

She takes the pictures and sends them to another guy.