Posted by: Noni | 2009-09-28

Few pregnancy questions

I am currently 19 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby
1. I havent felt movement yet - is this normal?
2. I am suffering nose bleeds - can I use a nasal spray or something that can relieve this a bit?
3. I had (with my 2nd pregnancy) extreme pain in my groin area because of my round ligament that is " sagged out"  (you will probably know what I am talking about) from about 20 weeks. My gynea told me it will likely happen again this time, and it did but is not all that bad yet
What is this called again and what can I do to relieve the pain?
4. I no longer have morning sickness but I am still constantly tired. I drink my vitamens and eat properly, but it feels like I just want to sleep all the time. What can I do? With 2 small kids at home sleeping all the time is not an option

1. Yes it is normal.
2. Nasal sprays will not help with nose bleeds. If they are frequent or severe, you can have the bleeding area cauterised.
3 It is called round ligament tendonitis and you can use Panado.
4. Other than the vitamins, there isn't a lot you can do as this tiredness is due to pregnancy hormones.