Question
Posted by: ddd | 2010-02-10

Fever or what?

I do not know what it may be but when i exhale trough my nose the air is quite warm warmer then usual what could cause this it has been like this for the last 4 months? i also tend to have night swets and during the day i tend to feel a weird in heat when the suns blazing on me

I' ve tested my body temperature and its 35.5 to 36.5 every time?

I feel healthy thou ?

???

Hallo ddd
This is normal, as you nose has folds inside that warm the air you breathe in, blood in the lungs also warms the air in your lungs, and so when you exhale through the nose, the air will be warmer. If you get night sweats you may need to have yourself tested for underlying infections or menopause if you are female and over 45 years old.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-10

Hallo ddd
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc