Question
Posted by: TRACY | 2011-09-27

FEVER BLISTERS

HI DOC
WHAT IS THE BEST OVER THE COUNTER MEDS FOR FEVER BLISTERS ? ALSO ITS A REGULAR OCCURENCE WITH ME IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE TO STOP THEM FROM DEVELOPING ?

Tracy

Acyclovir ointment is very effective and can be aquired over the counter. Ask your doctor for a course of valacyclivir, as this product will shorten the attacks and lengthen the periods between fever blisters. It is very effective to treat fever blisters but there is no cure.

1
Posted by: hestia | 2011-09-27

I tried Fenivir and it helped a lot. also try Vitamin B Complex. Normally that helps me

Reply to hestia