Posted by: MAGS | 2011-08-16

I have written to you before about fever blisters that I get every month or more, You mentioned that it could have something to do with my periods, but I dont have those anymore as I am 60 yrs old. I am quite healthy other than the usual problems older people have like osteo- arthritis, thinning hair due to removal of my thyroid etc.These fever blisters are really getting me down now, II am never without Activar anymore.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine if the blisters are in fact fever blisters. He/she should also draw blood to establish if there is any metabolic disturbance. Consult the doctor when the blisters are present, in order for him/her to do an examination.