Question
Posted by: AJ | 2012/08/14

Fever Blister

Hi, please advise, I got sun burnt over the weekend and my mouth is one big fever blister, I am using Feniver at the moment, is there anything else I can do or put on that can help it go away faster? Its very swollen and sore.

AJ

AJ

You are already using anti-viral medication. If the lesions are inside your mouth, you can rinse with Gaviscon Plus to alleviate the irritation. If the fever blister is on your lips, continue with the Feniver cream. If the viral break out is very severe, you should consult your doctor for an examination.