Posted by: bit concerned | 2009-08-06

Fetus Measurements

Ultra sound measurments all different. I am thirty four weeks. His head is at thirty eight his stomach at thirty six and leg at thirty four. Weight just over three. Should i be concerned?

See below.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-08-06

Mine was the same.They ussually measure bigger then the actual date,spesially the head it seems.Both my pregnancys measured different than the actual weeks.thats how they estimate your real due date.And they can see if the head is to big to fit in the birth canal or whatever.

Reply to Tasja
Posted by: lolly | 2009-08-06

I think that' s normal. these are just estimates. I did two scans at two different doctors in one day, the early morning said I was 32 weeks and the baby was 2kgs, the one later in the day said I was 31 and the baby weighed 1.8kgs. I thought I was 34 weeks last week, and when I went to see my doctor, the scan said I was actually 35 weeks. Not a professional, but I think it' s not a very big deal

Reply to lolly