I am going through fertility treatment and my doc prescribed Fetromid and GonalF,but the problem is the pharmacist gave me 6 Fetromed tablets instead of ten.Now I am worried if the treatment will work as I am supposed to do artificial insemination.

Please help me Doc I am frustrated, my specialist is not very friendly

Dear Anonymous

It will still be possible but if you have only taken 6 Fertomid tables and in addition are taking Gonal F, then the chances of those drugs working to help you produce multiple follicles is still quite good. However it would be advisable to have ultrasound monitoring of the follicles.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

go back to pharmicist !!! I only had to take 1 tablet each day for the 5 days.