Question
Posted by: John | 2012/05/31

Fetish fantasy

I have a fantasy to have sex with my wife with a hollow strap on dildo

dear john
any fantasy is good till you want to carry it out as therein starts the anxiety and difficulty.Some underlying need is being raised by the fetish and you need to introspect the possibilities .Could it be dominance ,small penis syndrome or some other issue . discuss this with your partner

6
Posted by: Peter | 2012/06/04

Sorry Girls - actually I''m his Boyfriend and he''s actually dying for me to use that Hollow Strap on Dildo on him - while his Poor Wife screams with Laughter when she sees the cringe on his face as I make my big entrance!!

Reply to Peter
Posted by: You Lie | 2012/06/04

Sorry Lovey..but I''m his wife...he did express himself last night but I told him I really prefer the real thing. Was a little concerned though because a " fetish"  is one thing, but a " fetish fantasy"  did sound like double trouble. We sorted it out in the end though!
As for Mario, all I can say is EINA!!!

Reply to You Lie
Posted by: lovey | 2012/06/03

I am your wife........why dont you just do it, stop your fantasy and do it to me....please...I know you have difficulty in expressing yourself, but I''m willing. Love you

Reply to lovey
Posted by: Mandisa | 2012/06/01

MARIO! OH MARIO! WHAT AN ITALIAN STALLION YOU ARE!! MARIO! OOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!SIGH

Reply to Mandisa
Posted by: MARIO | 2012/06/01

nOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I DO IT WITH MY WIFE.I BOUGHT A 22CM STRAP ON AND SHE LOVES IT.

Reply to MARIO
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/05/31

Is that a statement or a Question????

Reply to Jonathan