Question
Posted by: Bonolo | 2011/07/04

Fetal growth

Im 26wks.short in height.have small belly but big breast.My health providr at the local clinic told me dat there is no growth in my baby.Last appointment my belly length was 20cm(at 21 wks weighng 46kg)aftr 4 wks was 25cm(at 25 wks weighng 49kg)

when i was 23 wks i went 4 my 1st sonar.i ws told that everythng is fine.im caring lowwer the baby is in my pelvic.Bipariel diameter 55.5mm,Head circumf 212mm,Abdominal circumf 188mm,Femur length 40.4mm.Mass 589g

is this normal or should i be worried?

I presume these measurements are from the 23 week scan. These are fine for 23 weeks, in fect bigger than average. I am not sure why you were told that the baby is not growing as the belly lengths seem to correspond with your dates.

1