Question
Posted by: MDee | 2010-12-20

Festive Greetings

Dr R....you deserve more than a medal for all the input that you give.......sometimes I believe that you must almost tear your hair out at some of the questions!
You are, and have been a GREAT souce of information and I have personally benefited from your advice given to others.

Have a wonderful Festive season!

MDee

Hi MDee

Thank you so much, that's very kind. I feel so bad sometimes because I know that my response time is not always what it should be. But unfortunately, I juggle these questions along with my other work, which has involved a lot of travel this year. Being away makes answering them bad, so I feel like I've let you guys down this year, but your kind words help a lot!

Thank you and I am glad you have benefited!

Having a wonderful Christmas and New Year, see you in 2011!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-12-21

Hi MDee

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc