Posted by: nicky | 2009-04-23

I am having trouble to fall pregnant for more than a year now. I went to see my gynae, She send me for blood test which the results show that i do ovulate. But she want me to come in again next week for some other test. And then she put me on fertomid for now. I want to know why because i then do ovulate?

I am not sure why your doctor is putting you on CLomid. You will have to ask her.

Posted by: eva | 2009-04-23

hi if fertomid is the same as clomid it makes you produce more folicales but be very careful because you linning thins out and then the changes of falling pregnant is also almost nothing
I have been on clomid have just had my iui my linning was only 5.1 so I must just wait my doc gave me prognova to drink, I hope it did its job Please make sure you cover all the things that need to work together
good luck

Reply to eva