Question
Posted by: Gee | 2009-07-09

Fertomid. Please advise? Maybe pregnant?

I used fertomid for the first time after having a miscarriage in December. All my periods were normal and on time since Feb. Started my period on 6 June and was advised to take Fertomid from day 5-9. My period was now due on Monday 6 July. Nothing yet. Did a pregnancy test on Tuesday but it was negative. My gynae said that after day 35 if my period hasnt started I must do a pregnancy test. Did i test to early? I feel very bloated, my nipples are sensitive and I get alot of hot flushes but no other signs yet. Does this mean I can be pregnant. Tomorrow is day 35 then I will go for a blood test. Does anybody know if Fertomid delays your period? Please advise...

You could be pregnant. Have the blood test.

1

well, sounds like you are preggies!! but let us relax, do a test tomorrow, hope it is positive! wish i were you girlfriend. nou clomid and stuff like that can not delay periods as far as i know