Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-06-09

fertomid and periods

I started for the 1st time taking fertomid on day 3 of my periods( Normally my periods lasts up to 7 days). On day 4 I had blood flow only after 22h00 at night, day 5 nothing at all, today is day 6 and still nothing, as in nothing no sign of blood or anything. Could taking fertomid have anything to do with the change. Im now worried cos my cycles have always been stable.
Should I worry or what?

Dear Anon

Ones menstrual flow can fluctuate occasionally without there being anything particularly wrong. So I don’t think you should be too concerned, I would suggest that you wait and see how your next cycle pans out. I also don’t think that the fact that you saw your menstrual bleed on day-4 is the result of you taking Fertomid.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-06-21

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert