Question

Fertomid and periods

I started for the 1st time taking fertomid on day 3 of my periods( Normally my periods lasts up to 7 days). On day 4 I had blood flow only after 22h00 at night, day 5 nothing at all, today is day 6 and still nothing, as in nothing no sign of blood or anything. Could taking fertomid have anything to do with the change. Im now worried cos my cycles have always been stable.
Should I worry or what?

Dear Anon

Taking the Fertomid could have certainly have changed the number of days of your menstrual cycle. I don’t think you should worry and see that you are ovulating well on Fertomid by doing day-21 progesterone. If the day-21 progesterone is high then you shouldn’t be concern because it means the medication is working and causing you to produce follicles and ovulate.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/06/10

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert