Posted by: WVW | 2009-01-28

Fertomid &  Clomid

I would like to hear from other woman who was on fertomid how long did it take you to fall pregnant my first time i got clomid the second time the pharmacy gave me fertomid and i would like to know what is the differince between the to is one more afectife or not

Clomid and Fertomid are exactly the same, made by differnt companies.

Posted by: DM | 2009-02-12

I am on my 1st attempt of fertomid for 10days started on 10/02/09. 25mg a day. waiting for my next check up at the doc on 20/02/09 to find out if it' s working.

Reply to DM
Posted by: mt | 2009-01-29

According to my doc they work the same. I had my first attempt of fertomid in Jan now i' m just curuiosly &  impatietely waiting for next week to see if it had worked. I will keep u posted. I will now by the 7th of feb.

Reply to mt