Question
Posted by: Lydia | 2011-02-28

Fertomid 50mg

Dear doc, my sister in-law gave me Fertomid. She was on it. Is it save for me to use? Hubby &  me are trying now for 4 months and nothing yet. It says on box that I should take half of the pill from the 4th day of my cycle to the 8th day.

You should not use Fertomid without medical supervision and it is not a good idea to use it if you are ovulating, as you probably are. 4 months is a very short time to be trying and in all likelihood there is no problem with your fertility.

3
Posted by: Lolo | 2011-03-01

Use folic accid.

and be patient it takes some time.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Biki | 2011-02-28

Hi Lydia,

I suggest you rather visit your dr so that he/she can prescribe meds for you if needed.
Remember a healthy couple can take up to a year to conceive.

Reply to Biki
Posted by: Lydia | 2011-02-28

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I am 30 now.

Reply to Lydia