Question
Posted by: Cherise | 2011-09-28

Fertomid 50g

Good day,

Please could you explain to me what the process would be after 3 cycles of Fertomid 50g and no pregnancy. I have heard that injections follow - is this the route I would have to go.

According to the 21day Progesterone tests I have ovulated every cycle. We ensured that there was love making every second day.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Cherise

It would not be wise for me and certainly unfair on you if I gave you any advice as to what to do next. Fertility programs and treatments differ from person to person and clinic to clinic. It will also depend on your age and how long you have been trying to fall pregnant. If one has so called ‘unexplained’ infertility, where all the tests that have been done revealed no cause for infertility then one would normally try Fertomid between 3 to 6 cycles to see if a pregnancy occurs. Only if you are not ovulating on Fertomid would you then go onto the injections. If however you are ovulating on the Fertomid the next route would generally be artificial insemination before injections are utilized.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Henrique | 2012-05-18

Because the majority of btrcnupaky filings are caused by medical bills. A simple hospital stay averages about $10,000 a day and then there''s the bill for any tests done, and doctors who see you in the hospital. (Any doctor who walks into a hospital room can bill the patient.)

Reply to Henrique