Question
Posted by: Test | 2012-10-17

Fertomid

Good day

When should I take a pregnancy test after having taken Fertomid 50mg.

Do not ovulate on my own.

I went for my scan on day 12 and then day 15 again. Follicle size on day 15 was I think 25mm or 22mm.

Definitely grew in size from day 12.

It is now day 31, still no period. When should I test?

Dear Test
You should test now and see if a pregnancy has occurred, if you are already day 31. If pregnancy has occurred, then it would be positive by now. If the pregnancy test is negative and you still haven’t seen your period, it’s more likely that you have not ovulated.my suggestion is that in your next cycle on fertomid, do a progesterone level on day 21, that will help you see if you are ovulating on fertomid or not.
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

2
Posted by: sonia | 2013-01-24

I use fertomid on 3 till 7 period was late tested negatiive on day 34

Reply to sonia
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012-10-29

Dear Test
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert