Question
Posted by: sally | 2012/05/10

FERTOMID

Morning
I just want to ask about the FERTOMID pills, when can you start to drink 5 days before menstruation or after menstruation or before ovulation ,please explain to me about it
THANK U

Usually 5 days after the start of a period, but I am concerned that you may be taking this without supervision by your doctor. This is not a good idea. You should discuss with your doctor how to use the medication.

2
Posted by: busi | 2012/05/16

i was on fertomid last year and conceived on the 2nd month of taking it but unfortunately miscarried 2 months into the pregnancy. i waited a while now my DR has put me back on it and took it last month so im hoping for the best after trying to conceive for almost 3 years

Reply to busi