Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2011/05/24

Fertomid

I took 50mg fertomid i7 pill a day for 5days course..last day was 02/05..had intecourse on the 08/05.on the 18-19 (2days), i had the brown period.took a home test on the 22nd ( late afternoon), result was negative.i had extreme naues this morning ( 24/05) .what are the chances i am pregnant? should i take the test again after 14 days of intercourse???

Dear Pearl

If you have not yet seen your period and you are feeling nauseas then there may be a possibility that you may be pregnant and I would advise that you repeat the pregnancy test.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/30

Dear Pearl

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert