Posted by: Nathi | 2011-05-10

I havnt been havin my periods for about a year or so, was on the 2mnth injection.

Went to the see a GP last week , and he gave me Fertomid 50mg, to take once a day for 5 days. my last pill was on the 02/05/2011.

How soon can i fall pregnant??? considering i was having sings ( swollen breats and cramping) of ovulation a week before i went to see the GP

It is possible that you fertile and hopefully you will fall pregnant soon. Unfortunately, I am unable to give you a specific time period, as it varies from person to person.

If you want a definite answer with regards to your fertility, you can consult a gynaecologist for an ultrasound, as they will then be able to confirm if you are ovulating or not.

Posted by: nathi | 2011-05-10

i am not on medical aid, it wud be expensive for me to see a gynae right nw.Is ther another way of test for ovulation.

I have been having mild cramps and my breasts are swollen again, with very sore n sensitve nipples...that could mean im ovulating rught???

hyperthetically, if all thngs were normal and i took the long would it take fin a " normal senario"  to get ovulation.

Reply to nathi