Question
Posted by: Nathi | 2011/05/10

Fertomid

I havnt been havin my periods for about a year or so, was on the 2mnth injection.

Went to the see a GP last week , and he gave me Fertomid 50mg, to take once a day for 5 days. my last pill was on the 02/05/2011.

How soon can i fall pregnant??? considering i was having sings ( swollen breats and cramping) of ovulation a week before i went to see the GP

Dear Nathi

It is quite possible to fall pregnant on your first cycle of Fertomid and if you haven’t seen your period I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test to see if a pregnancy is present or not. Your best test would be a Beta HCG blood test as this is the most accurate.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/16

Dear Nathi

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert