Question
Posted by: Nathi | 2011/05/10

Fertomid

I havnt been havin my periods for about a year or so, was on the 2mnth injection.

Went to the see a GP last week , and he gave me Fertomid 50mg, to take once a day for 5 days. my last pill was on the 02/05/2011.

How soon can i fall pregnant??? conisidering i was having sings ( swollen breats and cramping) of ovulation a week before i went to see the GP

You would generally ovulate between Day 12-18 if you have taken Fertomid from Day 5. However, the only way to know for sure is with scans and blood tests.

2
Posted by: selma | 2011/05/18

My next period will be 02/06/2011 and my gynecologist put me on Fertomid starting on the 5th day of my cycle. I want to know when i will be ovaluating. And will it be successful once or should i have to finish the whole course? He put me on 3month treatment.

Reply to selma