Question
Posted by: Dee | 2011/05/05

Fertomid

Can fertomid increase ones period cycle from the typical 28 days. I have being on 2 courses of provera (I have PCOS) and fertomid 50mg first time and then 100mg. I have taken 2 home p-tests which were both neg. Last period 2nd April, should I wait and retest in a week or go for blood tests. My symptoms are sore breasts, increase in appetite, increase temp, tired, also noticed and increase in v-discharge but its clear and has no smell. Your response would be helpful.

If you tested in the past two days and it was negative, pregnancy is unlikely. It is more likely that you did not ovulate and therefore did not have a period.

1