Posted by: Meraai | 2009-08-23

Good day,

I took fertomid from day 5 -9 of this months period. I am now at day 33. Breasts are highly tender and I have some pains in my lower belly. My normal cycle is 35 days. Should I wait a week before testing or can it show a positive by now? I had a miscarriage in May and pregnancy is not my main issue. I am struggling with a urine infection and do not want to take any medication that might do harm. I am drinking citro soda for the urine infection, but it doesn' t seem to do the thing!

Please advise!

If the Clomid caused you to ovulate, you should be able to test now. Your 35 day cycle is probably due to not ovulating. Get the urinary infection sorted out though. Many antibiotics are safe in pregnancy.