Question
Posted by: Sally | 2008/11/17

Fertomid

Hi Doc please tell me if you drink fertomid before or after your period.This is my first time using it, I just started my period today.

You usually start it on Day 5 of the cycle, but this needs to be supervised by a doctor, so follow the instructions you were given by your doctor.

Winnie, I would suggest that you go back to your doctor. It would be important to know whether you ovulated on Fertomid or whether it failed to make you ovulate.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: winnie | 2008/11/17

Ive used fetomid for 3 cycles and nothing happened please send me more infortions.

Reply to winnie