Question
Posted by: Robbie | 2008/08/25

FERTOMID

Last month i visited my gynae &  because i didn' t get my period at that time he prescribed provera to bring my period on. he also prescribed that i go on fertomid after blood tests showed that i am not ovulating.

Call me ignorant, but i really thought after one course of the fertomid i would fall pregnant and now to my disappointment i got my period. i called my gynae to find out what to do now and he said that that i should go on fertomid for another 2 months and then give it a two month break.

The thing is i was checking for info on fertomid on the internet and many women talk about going for scans to monitor their follicles. do you have to go for scans when on fertomid ' cause my gynae didn' t mention this?????

I would also appreciate it anyone else who' s been on fertomid can give me some motivation ' cause i' m am really stressing and getting depressed about not being able to conceive!!!!!!!

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Even women who have everything perfect do not fall pregnant straight away. Fertomid often needs to be taken for a few months. The scan monitoring helps determine when you ovulate and when the best time is to have sex.