Question
Posted by: Angel | 2008/07/28

Fertomid

I started using fertomid for the first time, the doc told me to start from the 5th day of my period, i did that but I am still bleeding, Are u suppose to bleed when using fertomid because my periods only last about 4 days, and now my periods is on day 8 already.

Pls Help

Dear Angel

Fertomid can be used from the 5th day of your period but if your bleeding is unusual this month in other words if you only have a period for 4 days and now your period is already 8 days then this needs to be seen to as this is abnormal. It is not the Fertomid causing it and there may be other causes for you to have this excessively long period and I would suggest you see your gynaecologist so that he can do a full assessment and treat specifically for the bleeding.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: bev | 2008/07/28

Hi Angel
i was also on fertomid this month.
my periods also lasts 4 to 5 days. and it was not disturbed.
i am not sure if its gud if you bleeding. but the intention is for you to ovulate.
i hope your periods will stop soon.
will you be testing on the 23 day?

Lots of Baby dust

Reply to bev