Question
Posted by: Suzzy | 2008/06/02

Fertomid

Hi, I was on fertomid 150mg for 5 days, days in to my ovulation time as calculated my breasts started to feel very sensitive. I had severe back ache and pain in my lower abdomin. What could be causing this. I'm also eating like crazy. I've been on clomids before and it had no affect on me.

Dear Suzzy
The dose of 150 is extremely high and may cause multiple ovarian cysts formation. In addition, your hormone levels may be significantly elevated resulting in the breast sensitivity. It is always safe to do ultrasound scanning when using such high doses of fertomid so as to detect early onset of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (multiple cysts and severe hormonal imbalance) caused by the treatment.