Question

Fertlity specialist

I can anyone tell me where is there a good fertility specialist in Gauteng-Pretoria West area.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Anon
Unfortunately due to ethical reasons I am not allowed to recommend any specific fertility specialist.

3
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/06/13

You can try any of the following Dr's, they are all highly recommended:

Dr Trouw - Pta-East Hospital
Dr Dempers - Femina Clinic
Dr Sevenster - Unitas Hospital

Reply to Blondie

HI LEO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT

GOD BLESS.

Posted by: Leo | 2008/06/12

Hi Anon, there are a number of fertility specialists at the Pretoria East hospital, at Wilgers and at Kloof medi-clinic. I'm not aware of any major clinics/hospitals in Pretoria West. Maybe it would be worth your while to travel to the eastern parts of Pretoria. Some of the people on the Infertility Support section (see above), may recommend doctors at these hospitals, based on their own experience.

Reply to Leo