Posted by: Lynn | 2008-11-12

We' ve been trying to conceive for almost 3years. My husband have low sperm count. What do you now about this product and do you recommend?

Dear Lynn

In general, I’m not in favour of using supplements without any direct evidence of a need. In terms of low sperm count there are other urological prescription drugs, which can be used with greater success then simple supplements but will require a prescription from a medical practitioner/urologist. Also the causes of a low sperm count needs to be established if possible and many causes such as varicoceles are reversible. In addition the treatment of choice, will depend on the absolute level of sperm count and where this is seriously impaired then even the conservative methods of treatment mentioned above may not be sufficient and ART would be necessary (IVF etc.).

we are using fertipil-plus,is it right move