Question
Posted by: Mary | 2011/01/12

Fertilmid

Good day doctor,

My question is twofold.

Ive been prescribed Clomid by my doctor to asssit me to conceive. When I went to the Pharmacy clomid has been unavailable for several months and that the generic Ferilimid was exactly the same. Is Fertilimid just as good as Clomid.?

How long does it gernerally take to conceive on these drugs?

I am so desperate to fall pregnant and is so afraid to be disappointed again.

Mary

Dear Mary

The products of both contain Clomiphene Citrate and therefore should be equally effective.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: No name | 2011/02/01

Patient my dear......kids are a gift from God, clomid will boost your chances, but will not guarantee you one. Relax and turn your focus on other matters, you might get a surprise!!!

Reply to No name
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/01/14

Dear Mary

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert