Question
Posted by: joy | 2011/04/07

fertility wonder

Hi doc

I would like to know if you know something about the fertility wonder clinic in kempton park.. &  if their treatment really does work? I need a natural alternative to clomid and provera.

Dear Joy

I am not able to comment on treatment at our clinics except that a clinic that is not accredited by the umbrella body SASREG has not been duly inspected and hence may not meet the required standard set by the organization.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Pontsho | 2015/04/06

Hi doc I was diagnosed with PCOS recently and show all the symptoms. I always knew I had a problem seeing that my menstrual cycle were irregular, by irregular I mean I only go once or twice a year on my periods heavily for weeks or month. Before I found out that I have PCOS drs would always give me contraceptives to regulate my periods. But now I want to fall pregnant. My gynea prescribed clomid for me. But it did not work. It was my first try. I am constantly on the net to find solutions. Seeing alot of women telling their stories gives me hope. I am only 27years old and kind of desperate to fall pregnant. My research has taught me alot and saved me alot of money...... is there hope for me

Reply to Pontsho
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/04/12

Dear Joy

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert