Question
Posted by: Bobbi | 2008-10-29

Fertility Testing Procedures

Where can I go for fertility testing? What are the costs?

Can I be tested to see if I am ovulating?
What is the procedure to check the quality of my eggs? Is this expensive?
I would also like my husband to get his sperm mobility and quality tested in case this is a problem. What is the procedure? What is the cost and where can he go to do this?

Please help! I am getting quite desperate to fall pregnant and want to rule out any problems.

Dear Bobbi

In general a normal gynaecologist can conduct most fertility tests. However it would certainly be advantages to start investigations at a fertility centre that is equipped to perform the necessary investigations and to deal with problems simultaneously.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Dee | 2008-11-06

See a fertility specialist in your area.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY!! | 2008-10-31

Reply to PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY!!