Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2010/02/11

Fertility test

What happens when one does a fertility test. I am a 38 year old worman looking to fall pregnant for the first time. I am concerned about falling pregnant and when do I leave my pill?
Tammy

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you wanting to know your chances of conceiving?

2
Posted by: Tammy | 2010/02/11

Yes and when in the pill cycle would I stop taking the pill? White inactive tablets or yellow active. Please note I will be having a pre conception gynae op. I am investigating my chances and just general information about my age and conception

Reply to Tammy