Question
Posted by: bobo mathe | 2011/05/06

fertility pill name and price

i just want to have a baby and have been trying for the last 12 months to get pregnant,i want the name of the fertility pill and the price please advise.

Dear Bobo Mathe

There is no wonder drug or fertility tablet that works for everybody, so I would not be able to give you advice on what to take because it really depends on why you are not falling pregnant. My best advice to you is to see your gynaecologist and he can do investigations first as to ascertain why you haven’t conceived yet. He will then advise you depending on what he finds, as to the appropriate treatment.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/16

Dear Bobo Mathe

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Nathi | 2011/05/10

I havnt been havin my periods for about a year or so, was on the 2mnth injection.

Went to the see a GP last week , and he gave me Fertomid 50mg, to take once a day for 5 days. my last pill was on the 02/05/2011.

How soon can i fall pregnant??? considering i was having sings ( swollen breats and cramping) of ovulation a week before i went to see the GP

Reply to Nathi
Posted by: Eva | 2011/05/06

fertility drug - clomid or fertomid. Costs varies pharmacy to pharmacy, from about R100 depending on how many mg you take. You have a script from your doctor.

Reply to Eva