Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009-01-13

Fertility Drugs

Hi Doc,

I went for a check up at my Gynea last week, to see if my Endimetrioses is ok. Me and my husband try to fall pregnant and don' t use anything for ±  1 1/2 year now. My Gynea said my Endimetrioses looks very good, and that there is no growth, but he wants me to take a Fertility Drug (I think it is Fertipil) for 5 days next month to help me fall pregnant, as he is worried about my Endimetrioses and of my age (33). I don' t have any other children.

I want to know if that drug could give me twins or more? what is the changes of getting twins or more?

Please could you give me advice.

Megan

Fertipil is a vitamin supplement and will not increase the chances of multiple pregnancy.

3
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-13

Wvwand Megan have been checked to see if your tubes are not blocked? Have your husbands been checked to see if their sperm is fine? This could also have an effect on you not falling preggies...

Posted by: wvw | 2009-01-13

Me and my husband aslo been trying for 2 years now with no luck so my gynea put me on clomid for 5 day' s also been drinking fertipill for 2 months with no luck my gynea said that it is not a fertilaty drug only a vitamin to increase the fertility where the clomid is like a hormonal drug and the clomid can also give twins and i was one of a twin my self
keep trying and believe that god will make it happen

Reply to wvw
Posted by: ss | 2009-01-13

Fertipil is good but it will only increase your chances. My gynae put me on fertomid for 5 days &  he said it will make sure that I ovulate &  it has a history of multiple births. I will love to have twins but even if its one it will still be a blessing. Ive also trying.

Reply to ss