Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2008/06/24

Fertility drugs

When is a good time to start taking fertility drugs to fall pregnant? We have been trying for 8 months now without success. What are the side effects of taking fertility drugs?

Dear Blossom
I would certainly not advise you start any fertility drugs unless you have had a full and thorough investigation including sperm analysis and gynaecological work-up. Also by definition fertility investigation should commence after 1 year of unprotected intercourse and therefore I believe that you should perhaps wait another 2 to 3 months atleast.

1
Posted by: Tieta | 2008/06/24

Hi Blossom, come over to the Infertility forum, there are many ladies that will be able to help you there. Not that you are Infertile at all!!! come come!!!

Reply to Tieta