Question
Posted by: tlv | 2008/07/24

Fertility Clinics in Jhb

Hi, I' ve been trying for over a year to fall pregnant. Please could you recommend a specialist or Fertility Clinic in Johannesburg.

Dear Tlv

There are many clinics in the Johannesburg area that specialises in fertility treatment and it depends in which area of Johannesburg you would like to go to. We run a fertility clinic at the Brenthurst hospital called the BioART fertility clinic. There are clinics in the Sandton region called the Sandton fertility and Medfem as well as Vitalab there is also fertility clinic at Parklane and one in Wilgeheuwel hospital.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Jvdw | 2008/07/25

I can second Dee' s recommendation I am also with Vitalab and just love the whole Clinic, the staff, no waiting, everything happens soo smoothly. And they' re well priced!!!

Reply to Jvdw
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/25

Vitalab 011 911 4700

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: Isabella | 2008/07/24

Try Dr Lindeque at Gynomed-Wilgeheuwel.-011 796 1100 one of the best in the country.

Reply to Isabella