Question
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/06/19

Fertility Blend = no period

I am three days late with my period. Have all the period signs but no period. Have been on Fertility Blend for a month. I took a hpt this morning and it's negative. What scares me is that after checking on the website, I found two posts of ladies whose periods stopped competely after using Fertility Blend and then their gynae's had to prescribe Dostinex or Provera. I'm really scared. What now. The funny thing is that my cycles are 27-31 days each month. I have also not ovulated as I bought urine strips this month and was very confused as to why they were negative even though I tested from day 9 to day 15. I thought that maybe the strips were faulty but now that my period is not here I'm thinking that something really strange is going on. I've stopped taking the Fertility Blend.

You doing the right thing by stopping. Wait and see if your periods dont come in another week or so then see a gynae.

4
Posted by: Taisha | 2008/07/15

i have a irregular period and i take fertilityblend i have 1 month 1/2 and still don't have a period im not pregnant i have a lot of cramp.. plesa i need someone to help me

Reply to Taisha
Posted by: Taisha | 2008/07/15

i have a irregular cycle i take fertilityblend also for 1 month and still no period and i got a lot of cramp.. in my back

Reply to Taisha
Posted by: Taisha | 2008/07/15

Reply to Taisha
Posted by: Worried | 2008/06/19

Hi Jooles,
Thanks for replying on my query, it is good to know there are many of us around struggling with the same problems. One does not always want to make appointments at the gynae, they are always so busy anyway...Last time I went to him I was in tears, I think my hormones have gone mad. He told me that after the miscarriage you deal with all the emotional stuff, and then after that the effects move to your physical body, that is why we might not be ovulating or like me, having strange periods as well as not ovulating...

Reply to Worried