Posted by: Misty | 2009-05-08

Fertility and Weight Loss

I have some fertility problems but are with a fertility dr. I would just like to know if I should use NuEvo Weight Loss tabliets or any other Weight Loss tablets will this have a negative influence for pregnancy?

Dear Misty

Whilst it is true that in certain patients weight reduction may improve fertility it is important that other important causes of infertility be carefully excluded by thorough investigation before embarking on weight reduction. In cases of ovulation dysfunction were no other fertility problems exist, weight reduction may certainly promote or assist in improving ovulation and therefore fertility. However since the problem in such cases is often associated with a metabolic syndrome the use of diet tablets or medication may in some cases interfere with normal metabolism and in so doing effect other aspects of the fertility process such as egg quality and implantation problems. Hence the ideal method of weight reduction is to concentrate on carbohydrate intake together with increasing exercise and more natural approach.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

hi I dont think you must take any other tabs while you are trying to fall pregnant your weight must be the last think you must worry about Think about it after you have your bundle of joy in your hands Have a fab day