Question
Posted by: COLS | 2011/04/05

fertility after contraceptive injection

I WAS ON DEPO PROVERA CONTRACEPTIVE INJECTION FOR 7 YEARS. I STOPPED IT 4 MONTHS AGO, BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO FALL PREGNANT AFTER I HAD SEEN MY MENSTRUATION. I HAVE NOT MENSTRUATED FOR 7 YEARS USING THE INJECTION, UP TO NOW.....

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the injection.

2

Posted by: Kristen | 2011/04/06

Hi COLS, I was on depo for about 4 years, also didn''t have a period. My gynae says it takes about a year for your body to readjust and it took two years for me to fall pregnant.

Reply to Kristen