Question
Posted by: Lucky | 2012/07/18

fertility

Afternoon doctor, my wife and I trying to have a child, we went to a gynocologist and did all the neccery test (both), all the test came positive and we were advised that we can go throught with the process of sperm-insamination as my wife is HIV+, we have done the process two times and we had no luck, Please help.

Dear lucky
Providing everything else is okay and the fallopian tubes are fine and your semen analysis is normal, than I suggest you carry on trying with insemination. The chances of falling pregnant after each insemination is only 15 %,therefore do not feel despondent and continue trying for a few more cycles.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo