Question
Posted by: merlin | 2010/03/07

fertility

where would u sugest I go If I wanted to check if I am fertile or not in the cape town area and do fertility clinics do this for single men or is it uncommon for single guys to have there sperm checked out if you are worried that you might be infertile.

Dear Merlin

Any male can have is sperm analysis done at a reputable laboratory and I suggest you contact one of the larger laboratory units in your area to arrange for the sperm analysis.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/03/11

Dear Merlin

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: lee | 2010/03/09

or a Urologist

Reply to lee
Posted by: Cocoa | 2010/03/08

Cape Fertility CLinic in CLaremont opposite Kingsbury Hospital. Tel no. 021 674 2088

Reply to Cocoa